2020 Christmas Sale and FREE Shipping on orders over $699!!!
You will receive this grinder for only $1,099.99 which is $100 off our regular price of $1,199.99.
Due to High Demand System will ship in 3 weeks after receipt of order.
1. "No tool" operation. No tools needed to change from flat platen to the 10" or 12" serrated wheel upgrade (please let us know which your prefer)
2. Uses standard 2" x 72" grinding belts.
3. All of the idler wheels, drive and tracking wheels are made of aircraft grade aluminum with precision bearings, and they are 2 1/4" long.
4. Grinder is made from steel and heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum, to last for years.
5. All steel details are black oxided for rust protection.
6. Pre-wired ON/OFF switch to operate on a standard 15-20 amp circuit.
8. Tilt adjustable work table. Will tilt approximately 30 degrees.
9. Tabletop mountable.
10. Gas strut tension arm. NO SPRINGS here. Springs are not reliable for constant pressure.
11. YES, YOU CAN do slack grinding! Remove the platen backer, and you can slack grind on three different areas of the belt.
12. Some minor assembly required. (This is to help reduce the shipping cost.)
Includes everything shown: a flat platen, a 10" or 12" serrated wheel upgrade for hollow grinding, aluminum drive wheels.
Shipping is $79 in the continental United States. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii will be quoted. NO International shipping available at the time. Shipping is non-refundable. We can only ship to a physical address - No PO Boxes. Please provided a phone number that UPS or Fedex Ground can contact you.
Returns: Buyer responsible for return postage and item must be returned in as new condition. Refund is limited to sale price.
Note: We build these to order. Due to High Demand System will ship in 3 weeks after receipt of order.
Any questions - email@example.com or 937-344-4488. If you would like to add an option, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-344-4488, and we will invoice you for the system and option(s) through PayPal. If options are purchased with the AMK-77 grinder, there are no additional shipping costs. Some minor assembly is required.
Here are a few customer reviews on the AMK 77:
"THANKS FOR THE GRINDER, ALLEN. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT YOU SELL. [IT IS] OUTSTANDING QUALITY, SOLID MACHINE. I KNOW IT WILL GIVE ME A LOT OF YEARS OF SERVICE IN MY SHOP, AND IT WORKS PERFECT ON THE SMALL PARTS I MAKE BUILDING MY CUSTOMS TOOLS . THANKS AGAIN, AND I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR BELT GRINDERS TO ALL MY KNIFE MAKER FRIENDS. HERE IS A LINK TO THE ARTICLE IN FINE WOODWORKING MAGAZINE ABOUT THE TOOLS I MAKE WORK ." - Abiel Rios Wong
Click Here to read the article in Fine Woodworking Magazine
"I have been using my AMK 77 2"x72" Grinder for the last several months, and let me tell you a few things I have noticed. Great product that gives me everything you normally pay extra for to get a different nameplate. It has made my work both easier and more precise, leading to a better product. They have a great, small, staff that are always there for questions, and service is second to none. In my opinion, this is the best product to get, made in USA, supports smaller businesses, and just a great tool. PERIOD!" - Chris DeMuth, DeMuth Fabrication
"I would like to thank Allen and Matt and the crew at AMK Tactical for the outstanding customer service and superior products. I have been using the AMK 77 knife making belt grinder with 8" contact wheel, flat platen and small wheel attachment in my knife making business and it preforms flawlessly. I could not ask for a better product even if I spent twice the money! Allen and Matt are always there to answer questions and help me get the most out of my grinder. Awesome product and awesome people. I will definitely be buying from them in the future." - Joshua Mason, Valor Forge Custom Knives
Link to his site www.facebook.com/valorforge and below are a few of the knives he is making on the AMK 77.
Hollow Grind Fixture Video
Small Roller Attachment Kit Video
Click Here to watch a video about the AMK 77