Get this grinder for only $799.99!!!
The AMK-79 9” Disk Grinder includes a VFD (variable speed control) with a 1.0 hp motor and 12” work table. Aluminum black anodized frame with all other parts made from steel.
So, what makes our 9” disk grinder different? Well, I'm glad you asked! Our grinder can be mounted vertical or horizontal. Need to mount it to the front of your bench, or on top, no problem, we supply you with all of the brackets and info. Yep that's right, it does both horizontal or vertical. You can also mount the VFD re-mote if you would like (up to 3 feet away).
This machine was designed and built by an engineer / tool & die maker with 40+ years experience in automation, robotics and precision fixture design. AMK, LLC has a history of engineering, design, and fabrication of specialty fixtures, automated work cells and production lines and we only design, build, and sell top quality equipment and products
This system includes a VFD with a 1.0 HP motor and 9” disk.
Shipping is $59 in the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii will be quoted separately.
1. Uses standard 9” PSA disks.
2. Oh, and did I mention that you get the motor as well? Yep, a 1.0 motor with a VFD, wired for 110vac motor.
3. Grinder is made from steel and heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum, so it will last for years.
4. All steel details are black oxided for rust protection.
5. Pre-wired ON/OFF switch and motor. Operates on a standard 15-20 amp circuit.
6. Tilt adjustable work table. Will tilt approximately 45 degrees.
7. Tabletop and front of bench mountable.
8. It will take about 5 minutes to setup and make operational.
1. We build these systems to order. DUE TO HIGH DEMAND System will be ready to ship within 4 weeks!!!
2. Variable speed (VFD) must run on a minimum of a 15 AMP supply and with NO GFI in the circuit.
Need 9" PSA Disks? Contact our supplier Combat Abrastives at 714-203-2541 or click on the links below and use promo code AMKCOMBAT10 to receive 10% off:
Neil Kamimura - Forged in Fire Champion - Follow Neil on Instagram at rpm_neil
Click Here to watch a tour of Neil's shop with a AMK 77 Grinder.