Get the HKT-1 VFD grinder for only $2,499.99!!!
Variable speed (VFD) must run on a minimum of a 15 AMP supply and with NO GFI in the circuit.
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND this system will ship within 4 weeks after payment is received.
The HKT-1, 2 X 72 Belt Grinder includes a Variable Speed (VFD) with a 2hp motor, a 12" Serrated Wheel, making it ideal for knife making and general fabrication. This grinder competes with the many machines on the market that cost much, much more.
So, what makes our grinder different? Well, I'm glad you asked! Our grinder comes with a flat platen and a Serrated Wheel. These are features you will pay extra for with other grinders. Yep, that's right, ours comes with both, and you can easily switch between the two. Other systems with these same features are running up to $3,500.
This machine was designed and built by an engineer / tool & die maker with 40+ years experience in automation, robotics and precision fixture design. AMK, LLC only designs, builds, and sells top-quality equipment and products. AMK, LLC has a history of engineering, design, and fabrication of specialty fixtures, automated work cells and production lines.
This system includes a VFD with a 2hp motor, a 12" Serrated Wheel.. See pictures above.
1. Uses standard 2" x 72" grinding belts.
2. Flat platen with 1.5" square tool arm
3. 12" serrated contact wheel with 1.5" square tool arm.
4. 2hp motor with a Variable Speed (VFD), 110vac motor is included.
5. All of the idler wheels, drive and tracking wheels are made of aircraft-grade aluminum with precision bearings, they are 2 3/8" long.
6. The grinder is made from steel and heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum, so it will last for years.
7. All steel details are black oxided for rust protection.
8. Pre-wired ON/OFF switch and motor. Operates on a standard 15-20 amp circuit.
9. Tilt-adjustable work table. It tilts approximately 30 degrees.
10. Tabletop mountable.
11. Gas strut tension arm. NO SPRINGS here. Springs are not reliable for constant pressure.
12. YES, YOU CAN do slack grinding! Remove the platen backer, and you can slack grind on three different areas of the belt.
13. Some minor assembly required. It will take about 5 minutes to setup the shock tower and mount the worktable. (This is to help reduce the shipping cost.)
Includes a 2hp motor with a Variable Speed (VFD), a flat platen, 12" Serrated Wheel for hollow grinding, aluminum drive wheels.
DO NOT use system with GFI Circuit, Power Strips or Extension Cords.
If the premium package is not right for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can quote you an exact price on exactly what you're needing.
Due to High Demand System will ship in 4 weeks after receipt of order
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Shipping is $99 in the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii shipping will be quoted separately. NO International shipping available at the time.