New and Improved Model
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND - system will ship within 2 to 3 weeks after payment is received.
The AMK-79 9” Disk Grinder includes a VFD (variable speed control) with a 1.0 motor, adjustable 12” work table, and a magnetic disk. You can now grind horizontal or vertical with a quick change.
So, what makes our 9” disk grinder different? Well, I'm glad you asked! Yep that's right, it does both horizontal or vertical.
This machine was designed and built by an engineer / tool & die maker with 40+ years experience in automation, robotics and precision fixture design. AMK, LLC has a history of engineering, design, and fabrication of specialty fixtures, automated work cells and production lines and we only design, build, and sell top quality equipment and products
This system includes a VFD with a 1.0 HP motor (that can rotate into horizontal or vertical position), 9” magnetic disk, adjustable 12” work table, and one removeable metal plate.
1. Uses standard 9” PSA disks. This model has a magnetic disk so you can quickly change for one grit to another by simply changing the metal plates. We will include one plate. Additional plates are $50. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order additional plates.
2. Oh, and did I mention that you get the motor as well? Yep, a 1.0 motor with a VFD, wired for 110vac motor that can be used horizontal or vertical.
3. Grinder is made from steel and heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum, so it will last for years.
4. All steel details are black oxided for rust protection.
5. Pre-wired ON/OFF switch and motor. Operates on a standard 15-20 amp circuit.
6. Forward and reverse switch
7. Tilt adjustable work table. Will tilt approximately 45 degrees.
8. Mounts to your bench.
9. It will take about 5 minutes to setup and make operational.
DO NOT use system with GFI Circuit, Power Strips or Extension Cords.
Six Month Warranty
Shipping is $99 in the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii will be quoted separately. NO International shipping available at the time.
Please Note: All machines receive an 8 hour bench run for testing. In the process of this bench test there could be some scratches on the wheels and platen. But please be assured that you are receiving a new machine.
Need 9" PSA Disks? Contact our supplier Combat Abrastives at 714-203-2541 or click on the links below and use promo code AMKCOMBAT10 to receive 10% off:
Neil Kamimura - Forged in Fire Champion - Follow Neil on Instagram at rpm_neil
Click Here to watch a tour of Neil's shop with a AMK 77 Grinder.